The children receive all the services they need to facilitate their Growth and Development. These include:
- Therapy: We offer Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Sensory Integration, Behavioral modification, Play, and Music Therapies.
- Education: Dawn Offers Inclusive Education and Care from as early as 8 months old. We currently have classes from Play group to Primary two and new class is added every single year.
We use adapted curriculum which includes the Local and International concepts of learning so as to meet the diverse education needs of all our pupils.
3.Resource, Information and Support Centre
Our goal is to:
- Provide Trainings and Information on disability and help explain it to the parents in simple, easy to understand terms
- Develop Strategies and Care plans for their children.
- Create a platform for Information Sharing, Parents’ Support Groups and Networking. Families are able to build relationships with others so that they can handle challenges together.
- Link families to both Local and International service provider necessary for the wellbeing of their child.
Dawn is open Monday to Fridays from 6:30 am to 6 pm and is closed on Public holidays.